Welcome to Tree Lodge, a traditional three bedroom lodge in a private woodland setting
Tree Lodge is a traditional cabin style pine lodge in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a private position within the park with woodland all around plus 2 deck areas. One is secluded with a second to enjoy the sunshine. With its contemporary styling, Tree Lodge offers a cosy retreat ideal for couples or families looking for a quiet location. The lodge will sleep up to 6 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. It’s perfect for a getaway or simply as a base to explore the Lakes.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs
- A spacious open plan living and dining area
- Furniture includes 2 three seater sofas
- Feature electric log burner and chimney
- Wall mounted 55 inch flat screen TV
- Solid wood dining table with 6 chairs
- Patio doors open onto the side of the lodge
- Fully equipped shaker style fitted kitchen.
- Equipment includes a 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and grill, full size tall fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
First twin bedroom (off the living area):
- Twin beds, small wardrobe
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, bedside tables.
- Wall mounted TV
- Short hallway through to en suite shower room. Built in wardrobe. Thermostatic shower, toilet and basin
Second twin bedroom:
- Twin beds (one is slightly shorter than a standard full sized single bed)
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- The family bathroom has a three quarter size bath, over bath thermostatic shower, mirror, basin and toilet
- Please note:
- A £100 refundable security is payable for all stays
- Tree Lodge is located in a hilly location within the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay
- For families with children – the area immediately around the lodge may not be suitable for playing outside. An outdoor play area is a short walk away
- Centrally heated throughout ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if using leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Tree Lodge is accessed by 5 wooden steps. There are wooden steps to access the rear deck area.
Please note: Skiptory Howe is a hilly area of the park and therefore may not be suitable for some guests.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: There is a designated dog friendly area in the bar/restaurant.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in a twin bedroom only and will be left in a wardrobe for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated and runs to the front and side of the lodge. Additional ‘sun deck’ to the rear of the lodge.
Outdoor dining table and 6 chairs.
Parking for 3 cars in the driveway to the rear of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Tree Lodge has been rented through us since February 2021.