Welcome to Troutbeck Lodge, a two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub and riverside setting
Troutbeck Lodge is a beautifully presented holiday lodge situated in a prime position on the river bank in the popular Beckside area of Limefitt Park. There are open fields and lovely views opposite. Outside is a screened and sunken hot tub which is perfect to unwind in after long days exploring all that the Lake District has to offer.
The lodge is ideal for couples or families and sleeps up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot). It is comfortable and well equipped offering a home from home feel. Plus there is the added benefit of fast mobile wifi which will enable maximum use of the Smart TVs.
2 well behaved dogs are welcome to stay
Open plan living and dining area:
- Entry to the side of the lodge via the hallway into the open plan living area
- The lounge has a 2 and 3 seater leather sofa with footstool
- Wall mounted flat screen Smart TV with HDMI & USB ports, DVD player
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Double patio doors open onto the sunny south and west facing front decking overlooking the river
- Laminate flooring
- White shaker style fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Equipment incudes 4 ring stainless steel gas hob, electric fan oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher & slow cooker
- Ample cutlery and crockery and plenty of kitchen workspace
- The master double bedroom has a 5 foot king sized bed
- Dressing table and bedside tables
- Wall mounted Smart TV
- En suite shower room including sink, toilet and heated towel rail/radiator
- The second bedroom has 2 single beds
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside cabinet
- Bath with over bath shower and fitted glass shower screen
- Toilet, sink, mirrored vanity unit heated chrome towel rail/radiator
- Full central heating ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
There are 11 stone steps from the parking space down to the lodge.
Troutbeck Lodge is then accessed by 3 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
2 dogs are welcome at Troutbeck Lodge
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair can be hired. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Sorry barbecues are not allowed on the decking.
Sunken and screened hot tub. Patio furniture for relaxation and outdoor dining. Attractive garden area.
Parking is in the gravelled layby on the roadside at the top of the steps.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Unlimited broadband connection with Vodafone mobile internet in the lodge.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Troutbeck Lodge has been rented through us since December 2020.