Welcome to Wainwright, a spacious holiday lodge with hot tub, open views plus dedicated WiFi!
Wainwright is a spacious and nicely presented lodge located in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge has stunning views across the playing fields towards the surrounding fells and Troutbeck Valley. Uniquely, it sleeps up to 5 guests offering a single third bedroom. The lodge is bright and tastefully decorated offering a welcome retreat after a day hiking or sightseeing. Wainwright Lodge is much sought after being one of only a few lodges at Limefitt Park that has a hot tub.
The lodge welcomes 1-2 well behaved dogs.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- 2 leather sofas – seating three and two people plus a bucket chair
- Dining table and 6 chairs
- Feature electric fire and surround with wall mounted flat screen SMART TV and DVD player
- Two patio doors leading onto the large decking area and hot tub
- The fully fitted kitchen includes a gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Island breakfast bar
‘L’ shaped hallway (with cupboard housing the boiler and storage space) leading to:
- The master bedroom is spacious with a king size bed
- Above bed storage, bedside drawers and dressing table
- Walk in wardrobe
- En suite shower room with a thermostatic shower, toilet, sink and vanity unit plus wall mounted light mirror
- The second bedroom has twin beds
- Above bed storage, beside drawer, dressing table and wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV
- The third bedroom has a single bed
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size Jacuzzi bath with over bath thermostatic shower
- Vanity unit, toilet, basin and wall mounted mirror
- Heated towel rail
- Wainwright Lodge offers complimentary dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a selection of DVDs provided in the lodge. Guests can also hire DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Wainwright Lodge name is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master or single bedroom and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Spacious deck with metal patio furniture and 5 chairs. The hot tub sits on the deck.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the left hand side of the lodge
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Wainwright Lodge offers complimentary dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Wainwright Lodge has been rented through us since August 2019
27th March 2020
We had a fab time away with our dog! Very good spacious lodge in a great central location and helps that the weather was great so we got some awesome walks in
23rd March 2020
Beautiful lodge, modern and very clean. Outdoor space is great for the dogs and the hot tub was great!
16th March 2020
Wainwright Lodge is located on a site with many other lodges and facilities such as a nice pub, laundrette, dog walking field, picnic spots, play area for kids and a shop! That being said, it still has a really rural remote feeling to it, because the site itself is in such a beautiful location surrounded by nature walks up hills, and fields with sheep! Its an easy 10 minute drive to Windermere, so perfectly located. The lodge itself probably has the best view in the house with a beautiful, always warm hot tub overlooking great scenery (and the stars at night are something special)! It is comfortable whilst not feeling cramped with a modern fitted kitchen and all the mod cons, the bed was SUPER comfy (we actually bought a new duvet when coming home because of how comfy this one was)!! It has a smart TV with all the apps (for people wanting to chill out) and stays lovely and warm throughout. The game changer for us was that they were both dog friendly AND baby friendly as this was our first family holiday all together and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. We had an amazing time here, I would absolutely recommend it to anyone and want to come back!!