< Swipe or press to view images >
Spacious Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge
Walker’s Retreat is a modern and spacious lodge at the top of the Fellside area of the Limefitt Park backing onto woodland and enjoying wide reaching views.
The lodge is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy and benefits from full central heating and double glazing which offers a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large deck with extensive views.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Walker’s Retreat
Accommodation details for Walker’s Retreat:
- From the main hallway you move into a spacious and bright living area.
- The lounge has a vaulted beam effect ceiling.
- Furniture includes a three seater fabric sofa and 2 armchairs. Coffee table.
- Corner TV unit with 32 inch flat screen TV. DVD player. Xbox 360 unit.
- Feature fire surround with electric log effect fire.
- 2 sets of double patio doors open out onto the private side deck.
- Kitchen and dining area: Off the lounge is the dining area with a table and 4 chairs.
- Leading through to a separate well proportioned and equipped fitted kitchen with light oak coloured doors.
- The kitchen enjoys lovely views and includes a range style gas oven and hob with hot plate.
- Built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery and utensils plus storage space.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king sized bed with a range of fitted wardrobes. Wall mounted TV.
- There is a ‘Jack and Jill’ door leading into the main bathroom which doubles as the ensuite.
- The second bedroom has two full sized single beds. Range of fitted wardrobes with a dressing table. TV with inegrated DVD player.
- Separate WC off the hallway with vanity unit toilet and sink.
- Newly refurbished family bathroom (which doubles as the ensuite from the main bedroom) has a full sized bath with themostatic over bath shower, fitted bathroom unit, toilet and sink.
- Large outside deck to front and side. Two double patio doors open out from the main living and dining area.
- Far reaching views to the west across towards Troutbeck Village & Wansfell Pike beyond.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Fellside 5 and accessed by 8 steep stone steps (which are likely to be unsuitable for elderly or infirm guests) followed by a small gravelled area and then 5 wooden steps to the deck. It is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately below the lodge for 1 car.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
The travel cot will only fit in the master bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: October 2017
10 days at Limefitt Walker's Retreat
Review date: 12th June 2018
Review date: 16th April 2018
Lovely weekend away for NYE
Review date: 15th January 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.