Welcome to Willow Tree Barn Pod, a cosy retreat in a delightful setting
Willow Tree Barn Pod is located in a peaceful setting on the outskirts of Brigsteer village in the Lyth Valley just a few miles from the main central lakes attractions.
Set in the grounds of Willow Tree Barn there are lovely rural views. The spacious ‘pod’ is fully self contained with it’s own wifi.
Short breaks are available to arrive on any day (except Sunday) subject to a minimum of 2 nights.
Living, kitchen and sleeping area:
- Living area with 2 seater sofa and folding dining table
- Double bed with under bed storage
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with work top and sink
- Ceramic hob, small fridge and microwave
- Shower room with full size walk in cubicle, toilet and small hand basin
- Free unlimited WiFi is available. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Electric heating
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All electricity, bed linen and towels.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m.
The Shepherd’s Hut is accessed by 2 stone steps
2 dogs are welcome to stay
Infants (Up to 24 months)
Sorry we are unbale to accept infants at Willow Tree barn Pod
Outside patio area with table and chairs
Parking for 1 car adjacent to the pod
Free unlimited WiFi is available. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Willow Tree Barn Pod has been rented through us since March 2020
06th November 2020
We had a great time staying at willow tree barn pod would love to go back again .Brian was very friendly and so was Winston the donkey.
03rd November 2020
Very enjoyable stay ,I'll certainly be coming back ,but for longer ,as we only stayed for a short time.
25th October 2020
The Pod was lovely, very clean and cosy! Our Shar Pei loved making friends with the donkey on site. Woke up to some gorgeous morning views! X