< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with outside hot tub)
Elder Lodge is beautifully decorated, modern and spacious luxury holiday lodge in an elevated position at Limefitt Park. It has lovely views across the park to the fells beyond. It is located close to the Haybarn Pub and ideal for families or couples and will sleep 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an elevated, spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the views across Limefitt. Newly installed outside hot tub.
Elder Lodge is super dog-friendly and 2 dogs welcome FREE OF CHARGE! (extra dogs by arrangement at £10 each).
- Utility room with washer dryer, a great space for sorting out pooch!
- Dog towels, toys, poo bags and other doggy goodies are provided.
- Centrally heated and double glazed throughout.
- Front door to the side of lodge leads into a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Lounge has a 2 & 3 seater leather sofa. Feature electric ‘glow effect’ fire.
- For your entertainment there is 48 inch wall mounted flat screen TV with sound bar, Blu ray DVD player and hifi system.
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs. Sideboard.
- Double patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge affording nice views.
- Superbly equipped fitted kitchen which includes a built in double electric oven and microwave. Gas hob.
- American style fridge/freezer with water chiller. Integrated dishwasher. Ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Separate utility room with sink unit and storage cupboards. Excellent drying room for those wet days!
- Inner hallway leading to two bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, walk in wardrobe. Wall mounted TV. Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds (which can be joined to form a super king sized bed on request). Wall mounted TV.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room, corner shower cubicle.
- Family bathroom (doubling as ensuite to the master bedroom) has a full sized jacuzzi bath with shower, fitted furniture, basin and toilet.
- Outside deck with patio furniture.
- Private outside hot tub.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 5 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
Amazing lodge with almost everything thought of
Review date: 19th February 2018
Awesome stay, yet again!
Review date: 28th January 2018
Will be booking again soon
Review date: 21st January 2018
A fantastic mid week break
Review date: 15th December 2017
Everything you need!
Review date: 08th December 2017
Review date: 30th October 2017
Review date: 16th October 2017
Review date: 02nd October 2017
A comfortable Lodge with every need catered for.
Review date: 15th September 2017
100% go back again beautiful place
Review date: 18th August 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.