< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Elder, a two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge with hot tub
Elder Lodge is beautifully decorated, modern, spacious and situated in an elevated position at Limefitt Park. It enjoys lovely views across the park to the fells beyond. Complete with hot tub, Elder offers a comfortable and relaxing stay. The lodge is located close to the Haybarn Pub and is ideal for families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. Popular amongst guests, Elder Lodge is a great place to stay for an unforgettable holiday in the Lake District.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs FREE OF CHARGE! (Extra dogs by arrangement at £10 each).
- Utility room with washer dryer, sink unit and storage – a great space for sorting out pooch!
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Lounge has a 2 and 3 seater leather sofa
- Feature electric ‘glow effect’ fire
- For your entertainment there is a 48″ wall mounted flat screen TV with sound bar, Blu ray DVD player and hifi system. Hard drive with new and classic films
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs
- Superbly equipped fitted kitchen which includes a built in double electric oven, gas hob and microwave
- American style fridge/freezer with water chiller. Integrated dishwasher. Ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space
- Breakfast bar with stools
- The master bedroom has a king size bed and walk in wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV
- Jack and Jill en suite bathroom
- Second twin bedroom has full size single beds (which can be joined to form a super king sized bed on request)
- Wall mounted TV
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an en suite shower room with corner shower cubicle
- Family bathroom (doubling as en suite to the master bedroom)
- Full size Jacuzzi bath with shower, fitted furniture, basin and toilet
Especially for the 4 legged family member:
- Dog towels, toys, poo bags and other doggy goodies are provided
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 2 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Elder is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs free of charge. (Extra dogs by arrangement at £10 each).
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is an elevated, spacious deck with patio furniture from which to enjoy the views across the valley.
Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Elder Lodge has been rented through us since March 2017.
Wonderful second stay
Review date: 02nd September 2019
Review date: 16th August 2019
Review date: 09th August 2019
A fabulous stay!
Review date: 02nd August 2019
Our elder lodge joliday
Review date: 12th July 2019
Comfortable, well maintained lodge.
Review date: 01st July 2019
Fantastic dog friendly lodge - will return
Review date: 21st June 2019
Review date: 07th June 2019
Review date: 24th May 2019
A brilliant short stay
Review date: 30th April 2019
About Limefitt Park, Windermere
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park, Windermere please Click here.