Welcome to Elder, a two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge with hot tub
Elder Lodge is beautifully decorated, modern, spacious and situated in an elevated position at Limefitt Park. It enjoys lovely views across the park to the fells beyond. Complete with hot tub, Elder offers a comfortable and relaxing stay. The lodge is located close to the Haybarn Pub and is ideal for families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. Popular amongst guests, Elder Lodge is a great place to stay for an unforgettable holiday in the Lake District.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs FREE OF CHARGE! (Extra dogs by arrangement at £10 each).
- Utility room with washer dryer, sink unit and storage – a great space for sorting out pooch!
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Lounge has a 2 and 3 seater leather sofa
- Feature electric ‘glow effect’ fire
- For your entertainment there is a 48″ wall mounted flat screen TV with sound bar, Blu ray DVD player, hifi system, hard drive with new and classic films
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs
- Superbly equipped fitted kitchen which includes a built in double electric oven, gas hob and microwave
- American style fridge/freezer with water chiller
- Integrated dishwasher
- Kettle, toaster plus ample cutlery, crockery, pots and pans plus plenty of storage space
- Breakfast bar with stools
- The master bedroom has a king size bed and walk in wardrobe
- Velux windows with blackout blinds
- Wall mounted TV
- Jack and Jill en suite bathroom
- Second twin bedroom has full size single beds (which can be joined to form a super king sized bed on request)
- Velux window with blackout blind
- Wall mounted TV
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an en suite shower room with corner shower cubicle
- Family bathroom (doubling as en suite to the master bedroom)
- Full size Jacuzzi bath with shower, fitted furniture, basin and toilet
Especially for the 4 legged family member:
- Dog towels, toys, poo bags and other doggy goodies are provided
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 2 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Elder is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs free of charge. (Extra dogs by arrangement at £10 each).
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is an elevated, spacious deck with patio furniture from which to enjoy the views across the valley.
Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Elder Lodge has been rented through us since March 2017.
27th March 2020
My wife and I stayed in Elder Lodge with our 7 month old baby and my in-laws with their dog. The lodge is stunning. Very well laid out with lots of nice extras. The furniture is all really nice, the beds are comfortable. The kitchen is very well equipped and easy to use. We used the hot tub once during our stay which was really nice. You have a great view of the surrounding hills. The lodge is also conveniently located opposite the bar/restraint onsite. And slightly further afield you can walk to the Queens Head pub or Mortal Man pub. Limefitt Park is very picturesque and quiet. By car you drive to Ambleside, Bowness or Windermere all within less than 10 minutes. We had a lovely stay here and would certainly stay again. It was good value for money for a whole family of us.
10th December 2019
Lovely short break, Elder Lodge exceeded our expectations, inside was immaculate with plenty of space and so dog friendly with everything you need provided for your dog which is great. Our second stay at Limefitt as it is so well located. Cant wait to return!
01st December 2019
Elder lodge was fantastic 5 star lodge spacious clean and set in an idyllic location, great kitchen space with two ensuites living and dining area was great you could walk straight onto the deck and into the large hot tub it's also dog friendly a d had a dog bed and toys our dig also had a fantastic stay.