< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bed Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Lake View)
Mountain View is a modern and stylish, luxury holiday lodge in the very popular Pony Meadow area of White Cross Bay close to the lake. It enjoys views across Windermere towards the mountains beyond from an elevated pitch. There’s a fabulous view from the deck and lounge window.
The lodge is ideal for families or couples staying together and will sleep up to 6 people. The well proportioned, spacious accommodation is finished to a high standard. Mountain View has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay all year round.
To the front and side is a large spacious deck with patio furniture and lake and mountain views.
Accommodation details for Mountain View:
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge area with large windows and wonderful lake and mountain views.
- Wooden flooring, feature fire place with electric fire.
- Two two-seater leather sofas and an armchair. Bi-fold doors open out onto the side deck with double patio doors opening to the front.
- Separate dining area with full sized wooden dining table and 6 chairs. For your entertainment there is a 37″ wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Fully equipped and superbly appointed luxury Kitchen, with built in electric double oven, gas hob, built-in fridge and freezer, integrated microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster, plenty of storage space.
- Three Bedrooms and shower room: The master bedroom has a king sized bed, fitted mirrored wardrobe and bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- En-suite shower room including toilet, basin and vanity unit. Heated towel rail.
- The second bedroom has two twin beds, fitted mirrored wardrobe and bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- The third bedroom has full sized bunk beds.
- The family sized shower room has a double walk in shower. Vanity unit with shaving point, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
- Bi-fold doors lead from the main living area onto the outside deck with lake and mountain views. Rattan tables and chairs are provided for relaxation.
- A barbecue slab or rest will be provided – please bring your own disposable bbq.
Parking to the front and side of the lodge for 2 cars. There is woodland to the rear of the lodge.
Dog friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Pony Meadow 8 and accessed by 6 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front and side of the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot will only fit in the bunk room. The bunk beds may not be suitable for some adults.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: January 2014
Review date: 28th May 2018
Lovely sunny break..
Review date: 14th May 2018
Great Easter break
Review date: 26th April 2018
Excellent winter week away
Review date: 02nd March 2018
Beautifully kept lodge
Review date: 11th January 2018
Review date: 03rd January 2018
Short Autumn Getaway
Review date: 10th December 2017
Review date: 27th November 2017
A well appointed lodge in a great location
Review date: 23rd October 2017
Review date: 02nd October 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.