Welcome to Neildan, a family friendly lodge that welcomes your 4 legged family member too!
Neildan is a spacious lodge at the desirable Fallbarrow Park. The lodge is larger than most providing guests with ample space to relax in comfort. Located in a quiet area of the park, yet both the clubhouse and lake are only a short distance away. The bustling little town of Bowness-on-Windermere is a few minutes walk offering an array of shops, places to eat and attractions. A popular lodge!
From April 2019 the lodge is pleased to accept 1 small/medium size dog subject to a £50 refundable security deposit.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wood clad ceiling
- Corner fabric/leisure sofa
- 42″ TV on unit with separate DVD player
- Feature electric fire with surround
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, microwave, cutlery and crockery plus storage
- Double bed
- Range of fitted furniture including dressing table, cupboards and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with double width walk in shower, hand basin and toilet
- Twin beds (Standard 3 feet width)
- Fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- Over bath shower and screen, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail/radiator
- Centrally heated throughout ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Carpeted throughout except in the kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- There is a selection of DVDs and games
- Please note: Guests staying at Fallbarrow during January & February should note that there will be limited onsite facilities. Reception will be open but the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant will be closed. There are plenty of bars, restaurants and cafes in nearby Bowness on Windermere just a short 5 minute walk away.
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
There is an incline getting to Neildan Lodge which is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
From April 2019 the lodge is pleased to accept 1 (up to) medium sized dog subject to a £50 refundable security deposit.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A high chair can be hired for £5. A travel cot is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
To the front and side is a deck area with outside furniture.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Neildan Lodge has been rented through us since February 2016.
27th July 2020
The lodge was perfect so spacious and comfortable we will definitely be booking it again for a longer stay next time
24th July 2020
Lovely dog friendly lodge, our dog loved the quiet location. Everything you needed. Only downside was the bath needed to have a proper over bath shower ( not a tap shower) & curtain. Otherwise good . Will be back a.s.a.p thanks for allowing us to stay.
30th March 2020
Stayed with my husband. Our daughter and her partner and the dog. Parking for 2 cars. Hard to find lodge on arrival . More sign post would be better. Beautiful lodge had everything you needed .lovely and warm . Shower very good. Weather was good . A few minutes from lodge down hill to the lake and about a 10 minute walk into Bowness-on-Windermere We will definitely stay here again . Thank you