< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Neildan, a family friendly lodge that welcomes your 4 legged family member too!
Neildan is a spacious lodge at the desirable Fallbarrow Park. The lodge is larger than most providing guests with ample space to relax in comfort. Located in a quiet area of the park, yet both the clubhouse and lake are only a short distance away. The bustling little town of Bowness-on-Windermere is a few minutes walk offering an array of shops, places to eat and attractions. A popular lodge!
From April 2019 the lodge is pleased to accept 1 small/medium size dog subject to a £50 refundable security deposit.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wood clad ceiling
- Corner fabric/leisure sofa
- 42″ TV on unit with separate DVD player
- Feature electric fire with surround
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, microwave, cutlery and crockery plus storage
- Double bed
- Range of fitted furniture including dressing table, cupboards and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with double width walk in shower, hand basin and toilet
- Twin beds (Standard 3 feet width)
- Fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- Over bath shower and screen, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail/radiator
- Centrally heated throughout ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Carpeted throughout except in the kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- There is a selection of DVDs and games
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Neildan is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
From April 2019 the lodge is pleased to accept 1 (up to) medium sized dog subject to a £50 refundable security deposit.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A high chair can be hired for £5. A travel cot is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
To the front and side is a deck area with outside furniture.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Neildan Lodge has been rented through us since February 2016.
Review date: 12th August 2019
A Short Break
Review date: 02nd August 2019
Our chilled break in beautiful Bowness
Review date: 19th July 2019
Fantastic lodge in a first class location
Review date: 10th June 2019
A Great Lodge at Fallbarrow, Bowness
Review date: 25th May 2019
Neildan lodge fallbarrow park
Review date: 23rd May 2019
Review date: 04th May 2019
Review date: 15th April 2019
Review date: 04th March 2019
Review date: 05th November 2018
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short walk of the centre of the Bowness on Windermere. This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. It is arguably one of the nicest lakeside holiday parks in the UK.
For more detailed information about Fallbarrow Park please Click here.