Welcome to Catbells, a delightful 2 bedroom lodge
Catbells is a tastefully decorated 2 bedroom holiday lodge in the centrally located Ullswater area of Limefitt Park. The onsite Haybarn pub is just a stroll away. You’ll love the comfortable, spacious and bright interior plus a host of entertainment extras. Great for all the family on a night in. Catbells offers everything you might need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. With wonderful views and walks from your doorstep, this lodge is a great choice for a break at any time of the year.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Catbells Lodge.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting
- Focal coal effect electric fire
- Wall mounted TV
- 2 seater leather sofas
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- For your entertainment there is a DVD player, Freesat box and entertainment system in each room
- Patio and folding doors open onto the outside seating area
- Shaker style modern kitchen with wooden work tops including an island breakfast bar and stools
- Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, slimline dishwasher, cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- To the side is a large American-style fridge/freezer with water cooler and ice-maker
- Double bed
- Furniture includes fitted wardrobes, dressing table and beside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- Large en suite shower room with double width walk in shower (thermostatic), vanity unit, toilet and hand basin
- Narrow twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Full size L shape bath
- Over bath thermostatic shower
- Vanity unit with hand basin plus toilet and shaving point
- The lodge has its own dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a utility room between the side entrance and kitchen
- Outside lockable bike storage (for 2 adult bikes)
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring additional sport and bathing towels if you are planning to use the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Catbells Lodge is accessed by 5 steps to both the main entrance and the front deck. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will easily fit in both bedrooms and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The large front deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ. There is a rattan patio set and chairs.
Secure bike storage to the rear of the lodge.
There is designated parking for 1 car. Additional cars should be parked at reception.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Catbells Lodge offers complimentary dedicated radio WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Catbells Lodge has been rented through us since December 2018.
09th October 2020
We shall certainly be coming back. Everything was just as we'd hoped it would. The location was perfect.
11th September 2020
We had a lovely week at catbells lodge. Were a family of four with two little ones. The lodge was a great base for exploring the lakes, it was well located near Windermere and Ambleside and quick to get to the main roads of the lakes. The lodge was clean, comfortable and well-furnished. Unfortunately the wifi and sound system didn't work very well but this wasnt a big issue for us. The Haybarn Inn was great for food and the kids loved the playground on site. Would definitely stay again.
02nd September 2019
Stayed in a beautiful lodge surrounded by beautiful scenery...ideal location for Windermere And Bowness on the Lakes. Recommend a boat trip and Brockholes. Will definitely be returning. Great weather while we were there made the experience even better.