< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Hot Tub
Ewe View is a modern luxury lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park, with lovely views across to the surrounding fells from an elevated and landscaped position. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
A unique feature is that the bedrooms are at either end of the lodge.
The lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck with a private, sunken jacuzzi hot tub.
Make your stay extra special by arranging our ‘Special Occasions pack’ including a bottle of Moet champagne, Thorntons gift box chocolates, ice cubes & bucket – all waiting for you on arrival.
Pet friendly – up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome.
Accommodation Details for Ewe View:
- The spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows looking out onto the outside deck and the views. Pitched ceiling with built in lighting. Patio doors open out onto the large sun deck with views towards the fells.
- Furniture includes comfortable 4 seater fabric corner sofa and armchair, coffee table; dining table with 4 chairs, feature fireplace with electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped with Gas oven & hob with 4 rings, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- 2 Bedrooms: The master bedroom, with double bed, has Walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers leading to an ensuite luxury shower room with toilet and basin. Wall mounted TV.
- At the opposite end of the lodge and separated by the living area is the second bedroom with twin beds fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large and private west facing balcony running to the front & side of the lodge, offering views of the surrounding area. There is a private and secluded sunken Jacuzzi hot tub.
- A barbeque stone or slab is provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
- Patio furniture and loungers are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 9 and accessed by a flight of 6 stone steps and then 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level. Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Parking immediately to the front of the lodge (at the bottom of the steps) for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
The travel cot provided will only fit into the master bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: November 2012
Review date: 21st January 2018
A great lodge - will definitely book again.
Review date: 08th January 2018
Nice little Xmas break
Review date: 01st January 2018
Ewe View Stay
Review date: 21st November 2017
Fabulous stay at Limefitt as always. Beautiful lodge, fantastic relaxing hot tub xx
Review date: 13th November 2017
Great way to spend October week
Review date: 03rd November 2017
Second stay at Ewe View
Review date: 30th October 2017
Awful Weather.....,Great Stay!!
Review date: 16th October 2017
Review date: 15th October 2017
Tranquil and calm
Review date: 02nd October 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.