Welcome to Ewe View, a beautifully presented two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Ewe View Lodge is a modern and cosy holiday lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is located in an elevated position benefiting from lovely views across to the surrounding fells. There is a sunken Jacuzzi hot tub for your relaxation – perfect after a long day hiking in the fells. The lodge is bright and well equipped offering a comfortable stay. Ewe View Lodge is ideal for families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot.
The lodge welcomes 2 small/medium size dogs.
- The open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows
- Pitched ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Feature fireplace with electric fire
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player plus DVDs
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped with gas oven and hob with 4 rings, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed and walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with toilet and basin
- Twin beds
- Fitted wardrobes and drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point
- A unique feature is that the bedrooms are at either end of the lodge separated by the living area
- The lodge is positioned length ways and therefore there’s a greater decking area from which to enjoy the stunning valley views
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can also hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Ewe View is accessed by a flight of 6 stone steps and then 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 small/medium size dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large and private west facing deck running to the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking immediately to the front of the lodge, at the bottom of the steps, for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Ewe View Lodge has been rented through us since November 2012.
28th February 2020
The lodge was just what we needed. It is a good size, comfortable and had plenty of crockery, utensils etc. Everything worked as it should. It was very handy to have 2 bathrooms. My boys loved the hot tub, it was very easy to use. Plenty of DVDs to watch on a rainy day (which we had a couple of!).
20th December 2019
Love this place the only downside was the pans ect weren't clean and the duvet had blood stain on it maybe need a more thourgh . Cleaner. Apart from that fantastic holiday. Loved every minute of it. Beds very comfy apartment great. Will definitely go again.
10th December 2019
The lodge was very nice and the hot tub most definitely a plus. We have stayed on the park before in a different lodge and enjoyed both stays. The hay barn is particularly good as it welcomes dogs. The shop is a little sparse but there were basic things in there, should you need tea, bread, milk.