< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Ewe View, a beautifully presented two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Ewe View Lodge is a modern and cosy holiday lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is located in an elevated position benefiting from lovely views across to the surrounding fells. There is a sunken Jacuzzi hot tub for your relaxation – perfect after a long day hiking in the fells. The lodge is bright and well equipped offering a comfortable stay. Ewe View Lodge is ideal for families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot.
The lodge welcomes 2 small/medium size dogs.
- The open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows
- Pitched ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Feature fireplace with electric fire
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped with gas oven and hob with 4 rings, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed and walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with toilet and basin
- Twin beds
- Fitted wardrobes and drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point
- A unique feature is that the bedrooms are at either end of the lodge separated by the living area
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Make your stay extra special by arranging a ‘Special Occasions pack’ including a bottle of Moet champagne, Thorntons gift box chocolates, ice cubes and bucket – all waiting for you on arrival.
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
An early arrival from 1 p.m. can be added for £20 (subject to availability). A late departure by 12 p.m. can be added for £20 (subject to availability). This can be added as an optional extra when placing a booking.
Ewe View is accessed by a flight of 6 stone steps and then 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 small/medium size dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large and private west facing deck running to the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking immediately to the front of the lodge, at the bottom of the steps, for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators. Please ask/register at reception upon check-in.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Ewe View Lodge has been rented through us since November 2012.
Beautiful Lodge, Beautiful Location
Review date: 30th October 2018
Great lodge in a beautiful location
Review date: 19th October 2018
Review date: 20th August 2018
Nice lodge in a nice area, worth the money
Review date: 06th August 2018
Review date: 18th June 2018
Review date: 15th June 2018
Another great stay
Review date: 08th May 2018
Review date: 13th April 2018
Review date: 22nd March 2018
Another fab stay
Review date: 16th March 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.