Introducing Froswick, a bright and spacious three bedroom holiday lodge
Froswick is a delightful 3 bedroom holiday lodge located in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley. The lodge offers a welcoming living space which is beautifully presented and maintained by the owners. With two double bedrooms the lodge is a great choice for two couples looking to escape everyday life. Soak up the views on the spacious deck – ideal for those warm evenings or sipping coffee as the day begins. Perfect for that relaxing getaway!
Froswick welcomes 1 dog (subject to a £50 security deposit). A second small dog may also stay.
- Bright, airy and spacious open plan living and dining area
- Furniture includes a 2 and 3 seater fabric sofa plus armchair
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player, BOSE system with surround speakers (DVD only) with bluetooth connectivity
- Solid wood dining table and 6 chairs
- Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a tall fridge and freezer, under counter dishwasher and separate wine/drinks fridge
- ‘Range’ oven with 5 ring gas hob
- Integrated microwave oven
- Kettle and toaster, cutlery, crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Storage for boots and outdoor clothing and includes a washer/dryer
Hallway leads to bedrooms at the rear of the lodge
- The master bedroom has a double bed
- Over bed storage and bedside drawers
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Dressing table with stool and mirror
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with corner cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet, basin and radiator/towel rail
- The second bedroom has a double bed
- Over bed storage, wardrobe and bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD player
- The third bedroom has full size twin beds
- Bedside table and wardrobe
- Full size whirlpool bath with thermostatic shower, basin and toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Froswick Lodge is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs subject to a £50 security deposit.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item .
The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The large spacious deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio furniture with parasol.
There is designated parking for 2 cars at the lodge. One in the space and another across the driveway.
Additional cars should be parked at reception.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Froswick Lodge has been rented through us since September 2019.
20th July 2020
Beautiful lodge, in a lovely setting. Very peaceful part of the park. Well equipped and comfortable and balcony perfect size for chilling out. Good walks from the door and Queens Head pub within walking distance.
16th March 2020
Having returned to Limefitt but a different lodge, we had a great stay! Lodge was clean, comfortable and spacious. Would definitely recommend!
09th March 2020
Excellent lodge on a lovely site. Got great bar facility. Ideal position for looking around the lakes.