Introducing Froswick, a bright and spacious three bedroom holiday lodge
Froswick is a delightful 3 bedroom holiday lodge located in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley. The lodge offers a welcoming living space which is beautifully presented and maintained by the owners. With two double bedrooms the lodge is a great choice for two couples looking to escape everyday life. Soak up the views on the spacious deck – ideal for those warm evenings or sipping coffee as the day begins. Perfect for that relaxing getaway!
Froswick welcomes 1 dog (subject to a £50 security deposit). A second small dog may also stay.
- Bright, airy and spacious open plan living and dining area
- Furniture includes a 2 and 3 seater fabric sofa plus armchair
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player, BOSE system with surround speakers (DVD only) with bluetooth connectivity
- Solid wood dining table and 6 chairs
- Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a tall fridge and freezer, under counter dishwasher and separate wine/drinks fridge
- ‘Range’ oven with 5 ring gas hob
- Integrated microwave oven
- Kettle and toaster, cutlery, crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Storage for boots and outdoor clothing and includes a washer/dryer
Hallway leads to bedrooms at the rear of the lodge
- The master bedroom has a double bed
- Over bed storage and bedside drawers
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Dressing table with stool and mirror
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with corner cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet, basin and radiator/towel rail
- The second bedroom has a double bed
- Over bed storage, wardrobe and bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD player
- The third bedroom has full size twin beds
- Bedside table and wardrobe
- Full size whirlpool bath with thermostatic shower, basin and toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Froswick Lodge is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs subject to a £50 security deposit.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item .
The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The large spacious deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio furniture with parasol.
There is designated parking for 2 cars at the lodge. One in the space and another across the driveway.
Additional cars should be parked at reception.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Unlimited broadband connection with radio wifi service in the lodge.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Froswick Lodge has been rented through us since September 2019.
29th October 2020
We had a really lovely week at Froswick Lodge. The lodge is beautifully presented and well kept. It is in a great location on the park and we honestly didnt see any other lodge we thought we would rather have stayed in. The views either side are just amazing. We would definitely return and would recommend it to others looking for a peaceful break in the Lake District. It is great for dogs too, our 12.5 year old labrador Dave absolutely loved it. Thank you!
25th September 2020
This was our 3rd visit to limefit park and this was by far the best lodge we stayed in. Lovely and spacious, one of the best views On site from the sunny deck, with everything provided that you could possibly need. Its close to the dog walking area, reception and a very short walk to the lovely Haybarn Inn. I would definitely visit this lodge again and I would highly recommend it to anybody considering a visit.
23rd August 2020
A very enjoyable stay in excellent accomodation. The lodge was beautiful and clean and very homely. It is in a peaceful location with a large decked area, which was perfect for sitting out and relaxing in the glorious weather. We couldn't have asked for more and would highly recommend. We will definitely be returning to stay again in the near future.