< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Helm Crag is a modern, luxury lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. Tastefully decorated with a contemporary feel and a spacious and bright interior, it is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Helm Crag.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Patio doors open out onto the deck with views towards the fells.
- Furniture includes 2 comfortable 3 seater black leather sofas.
- Dining table with 4 chairs, feature fireplace with electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped. Laminate flooring. Breakfast bar with 2 stools.
- Equipment includes an electric oven with 5 ring gas hob. Under counter fridge and freezer. Freestanding dishwasher and washer dryer. Microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Inner hallway leads to the 2 bedrooms which are both carpeted.
- Master bedroom, with king sized bed, has a walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers. Bedside draws and dressing table. Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD player.
- Ensuite shower room with circular shower cubicle. Thermostatic mixer shower, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath thermostatic shower, vanity unit, toilet and basin.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto the outside deck which has been newly extended in Spring 2017.
- A barbeque stone or slab is provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
- Patio furniture and loungers are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 17 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
A travel cot (can be hired) will only fit in the double bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: December 2016
2nd trip to Limefitt over Halfterm
Review date: 25th February 2018
Best Christmas !
Review date: 08th January 2018
Review date: 08th September 2017
August Bank Holiday Break
Review date: 04th September 2017
Review date: 16th June 2017
Review date: 21st April 2017
Family - two boys 5 and 1
Review date: 19th April 2017
Review date: 14th April 2017
Perfect spot, new cabin log, good service.
Review date: 10th April 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.