< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Keswick, a delightful two bedroom holiday lodge
Keswick is a modern and spacious lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge benefits from an elevated position offering views of the surrounding fells. Keswick is beautifully decorated throughout and offers stylish accommodation for up to 4 guests. The lodge will suit both families or couples featuring a family bathroom plus en suite. An idyllic setting yet only a short drive to the many pretty villages and attractions.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Keswick Lodge.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area
- Lounge furniture includes two comfortable 2 seater leather sofas plus coffee table
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky Freesat
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Dark wood fitted kitchen
- Island breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Equipment includes a gas hob and oven, built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Carpeted master bedroom with double bed, bed side drawers and dressing table
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an en suite shower room with circular shower cubicle, shower with overhead rose, toilet and basin
- Carpeted second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size corner bath (no shower) vanity unit, toilet and basin
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 10 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Review date: 06th October 2018
Review date: 01st October 2018
Another relaxing week at Keswick Lodge
Review date: 16th August 2018
Excellent Lodge in a glorious location
Review date: 03rd August 2018
Review date: 08th July 2018
Review date: 01st July 2018
Review date: 18th June 2018
Brilliant few days away,
Review date: 10th June 2018
Lodge was lovely, was not affected by any noise from neighbours. Location was great.
Review date: 03rd June 2018
Fantastic Lakes Break
Review date: 11th May 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.