< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Keswick Lodge is a modern, luxury lodge situated in an elevated position in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. It is beautifully decorated throughout and offers stylish comfortable accommodation. With a bright spacious interior, it is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. Full central heating and double glazing ensures a comfortable stay all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Keswick Lodge.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Attractive wooden floors.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck with views towards the fells.
- Lounge furniture includes 2 comfortable 2 seater brown leather sofas. Coffee table. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky Freesat.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Dark wood fitted kitchen. Island breakfast bar with 2 stools. Ceiling skylight.
- Equipment includes a gas hob and oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Inner hallway leads to the 2 bedrooms which are both carpeted.
- Master bedroom, with double bed, bed side drawers amd dressing table.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room with circular shower cubicle. Shower with overhead rose, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized corner bath (no shower) vanity unit, toilet and basin.
- Private deck to front and side with patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A stone or slab is provided to use a Barbecue. Please bring your own disposables.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 10 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Beautiful Lodge Break
Review date: 09th January 2018
Comfortable modern well equipped lodge
Review date: 23rd October 2017
Lovely home away from home
Review date: 08th October 2017
Review date: 04th October 2017
A Great visit to Limefitt Park
Review date: 22nd September 2017
A relaxed comfortable setting, an ideal base to explore the area.
Review date: 16th September 2017
We had a lovely experience at a lovely place, it was great, we enjoyed the cottage and the location.
Review date: 07th September 2017
Review date: 14th August 2017
A breath of fresh air
Review date: 01st August 2017
Excellent views from lounge window.
Review date: 10th July 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.